Research / Projects
- World Overview of Conseration Approaches and Technologies – WOCATd, organized and partly financed by CDE from Bern and partly by the Ministry of agriculture, forestry and water management – Water directorate (2005‒2011), Leader: Miodrag Zlatić.
- Community Based Rehabilitation of Degraded Land in Balkan Countries, GEF/UNEP Project Development Facility Block-A (PDF-A) (2006), leader: Miodrag Zlatić.
- Risk, Disaster, Management& Prevention of Natural Hazards in Mountainous and/or Forested Regions – RIMADIMA, international EU financed project, within the framework of INTERREG-III-B, CADSES project (2006‒2008), leader: Stanimir Kostadinov.
- Pracical Use of Monitoring in Natural Disaster Management – MONITOR II, international EU financed project, within the framework of South East Europe Transnational Cooperation Programme (2009‒2012), leader for Serbia: Stanimir Kostadinov.
- Main design of facilities to stop sediment in water flows: Bistrička reka, Šerićki potok and Ograjina-catchment of the Bosna River, University of Belgrade Faculty of Forestry, Construction institute Banja Luka (2016), leader: Ratko Ristić.
- Mine control operation after floods, regional response to the crisis, the development of technology and capacity building – the case of Kneselački stream, University of Belgrade Faculty of Forestry, Croatian demining center, Ristić, R. et al. (2015).
- Conceptual design for the protection of Plavsko lake from backfilling and regressive erosion, Montenegro greens, Podgorica (2004), leaders: Ristić, R., Nikčević, R.
- Conceptual design for Biograd lake anti-erosion protection, Montenegro greens, Podgorica (2004), leaders: Ristić, R., Nikčević, R
- Natural resources management in the frame of environment protection policies and sustainable rural development in the Western Balkans (FWRM) (2016‒2017), leaders: Ratko Ristić, Nada Dragović.
Scientific and Research projects:
- Effects of revitalization of degraded areas in Serbia (2006‒2010), leader: Dr. Miodrag Zlatić, full professor
- Research of Climate Change and Its Impact on the Environment – Monitoring, Adaptation and Mitigation, leader: Dr. Ratko Kadović, full professor (2011‒2016):
- Subproject 9: Frequency of torrential floods, soil and water degradation as a consequence of climate change, leader: Dr. Stanimir Kostadinov, full professor
- Subproject 16: „Socio-economic development, mitigation and adaptation to climate change, leader: Dr. Miodrag Zlatić, full professor
- Research of socio-economic aspects of risks due to climate change in forest areas Ministry of agriculture and environmental protection – Forest directorate (for the period from 1st August 2015 to 30th November 2016), leader: Dr. Miodrag Zlatić, full professor
- Water erosion control and torrent control in the function of water management facilities protection and water quality protection, Ministry of Science and environmental protection and the Ministry of agriculture, forestry and water management of the Republic of Serbia (2004‒2007), leader: Dr. Stanimir Kostadinov, full professor
WATER MANAGEMENT PROJECTS
- Ristić, R. et al. (2016): Operational Plan for the defense from torrential floods on 2. Row water flows in the territory of Lazarevac Municipality for 2016, Ehting, Belgrade.
- Ristić, R., Radić, B. (2013): The project of research and valorization of the area of Milićevo brdo and Danube islands as potentially significant natural values, Šumarski fakultet, Beograd,
- Ristić, R., Radić, B. (2012): „Plavo-zeleni” koridori ‒ istraživanja mogućnosti revitalizacije sliva Jelezovačkog potoka i okolnih šumskih površina, Faculty of Forestry, Belgrade.
- Ristić, R., Radić, B. (2012): Operational Plan for the defense from torrential floods on 2. Row water flows in the teritoriji of the town of Kraljevo for 2012, Faculty of Forestry, Belgrade.
- Ristić, R., Radić, B. (2011): Project of revitalization of „ blue-green” corridors in the narrow city area of Belgrade (the case of Kaljavi stream), Faculty of Forestry, Belgrade.
- Dragović, N. et al. (2008): A study of integral arrangement of Topčiderska River catchment in the aim of sustainable management of natural resources- phase 1: Documentation plan, the study was financed by the Directorate for Waters, City Secretariat for communal and residential activities- City of Belgrade.
- Ristić, R. (2006): Project for the new technology of afforestation on slopes, Faculty of Forestry, Belgrade.