- (2005-2007): Biotechnology research project – Technological Development Program – “Basic environmental and structural-production characteristics of forest types in Đerdap and the Tara National Park “; project duration: 1. 1. 2005 – 31. 12. 2007.
- (2008-2011): Biotechnology research project – Technological Development Program – “Basic environmental and structural-production characteristics of forest types in the Kopaonik National Park and the National Park Tara”; project duration: 1. 4. 2008 – 31. 3. 2011
- Planning support to the development of beech forests in Serbia (2010-2011), Forest Directorate.
- (2011-2016): Scientific research project “Sustainable management of the overall resources of forests in the Republic of Serbia” – TP 37008, 2011-2016, Ministry of Education and Science.
- (2010-2012): Scientific research project “Sustainable development of forest ecosystems – planning support to the development of beech forests in Serbia”, 2010-2012, the Ministry of Agriculture, Trade, Forestry and Water Management – Forest Directorate.
- (2011-2014): “The plan of afforestation of Belgrade” (Municipalities of Surčin, Zemun, Lazarevac, Sopot, Mladenovac, Voždovac, Čukarica and Obrenovac), from 2011 to 2014, the city of Belgrade Secretariat for Environmental Protection.
- Development of the Program of forest management in private forest of less than 100 hectares in the area of the National Park Fruška Gora (2013-2014). Budget Fund for Forests of AP Vojvodina.
- The plan of forest development in the Fruška Gora National Park (2013-2014). Budget Fund for Forests of AP Vojvodina.
Project leader: Dr. Milan Medarević.
- (2011): Regional Energy Security and Market Development, IRG (INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES GROUP) Washington, USA.
- (2008‒2011): The plan of natural forest valuation in the NP Biogradska Gora, the Ministry of science of Montenegro.
- (2004‒2008): FOPER: Strengthening capacities of education and training for forest policy and economics development (Forest Policy and Economics Education and Research – FOPER (2004‒2008).
- (2010‒2012): FOPERII Forest Policy and Economics in Western Balkan Region-International Master program (Sarajevo, Skoplje, Zagreb, Tirana, Banja Luka i Beograd (2010‒2012).
- (2012‒2015): The proect of Higher education improvement (EU HETIP) ‒ Reconstruction of the educational base Goč ‒ IPA Project.
Project leader: Dr. Milan Medarević.
- Distributed, integrated and harmonised forest information for bioeconomy outlooks, Horizon 2020, Project ID 633464, Call H2020-ISIB-2014-2, Proposal acronym: DIABOLO, (WP1-Multi-agent end-user requirements analysis, WP2-Harmonizing growing stock, biomass and carbon estimation and forest state monitoring based on field and high-resolution remote sensing data, WP3-Improving data collection and analysis for multipurpose inventory of forest resource, WP4-Monitoring disturbances based on EC space-applications, WP5-Model-based biomass supply analyses for bioeconomy).
- (2015-2016): SC17 – Use of National Forest Inventories data to estimate biomass in the European Forest
- GCP/SRB/002/GEF Contribution of Sustainable Forest Management to Low Emissions and Resilient Development-NFI2
Project leader: Dr. Damjan Pantić
- FP 6, SEE-ERA.NET: Multifunctional Management of Coppice Forests. Coppice forestry in South-Eastern Europe: Problems and future prospects (2008‒2009).
- FAO/TCP/YUG/3201 – Wood energy for sustainable rural development (2009‒2011).
- Techno-economicanalysis ofthe possibilities of usingbiomass for heating purposes in mining basin Kolubara, Feasibility study (Serbia) – 2012.
- „Production of the sessil oak model in the aim of defining the measures for an increase in the level of sessile oak stand production” (2012‒2013).
- Production of norms of selection forests and determination of the normal state for high even-aged beech stands in Serbia (production of tables of yield and increment) – (2013-2105).
- Short rotation energy crops plantations (SRP) in Serbia: biomass production, legislation, market, and environmental impacts – potentials and constraints (2016).
Project leader: Dr. Branko Stajić
- Development and implementation of adaptation strategies to climate change in forest management (Adaptive Forest Management – Germany – Serbia) – ANKLIWA-DS.
Project leader: dr Nenad Petrović, with prof. dr Branko Stajić and MSc Marko Kazimirović
- Western Balkans Academic Education Evolution and Professional’s Sustainable Training for Spatial Data Infrastructures ‒ BESTSDI; Project financing: EU ERASMUS+
Project leader: Dr. Milorad Janić