Consultation: Monday, 10 a.m. to 11 p.m .; Tuesday, 10-11 p.m.
Mirjana Todosijević was born in Loznica on August 20, 1971, where she finished primary and secondary school. In 1990, she enrolled at the Faculty of Forestry, University of Belgrade, educational profile Erosion Protection, and graduated as a student of the generation. She graduated on October 31, 1995. at the Department of Torrents and Erosion on the topic “Calculation of large waters in small basins of torrential character using a synthetic unit hydrogram and SCS methodology” with a grade of 10 (ten). She was a demonstrator in the subject Botany and wood anatomy in the 1994/95 school year. Since 1995, she has been a scholarship holder of the Ministry of Science and Technology. She defended her master’s thesis entitled “Effects of transverse structures in torrential streams of the Drina River basin in the sector of Loznica-Bačevci“ on April 14, 2005. Thus, she acquired the academic title of Master of Forestry Sciences. She passed the professional exam in June 2008 and acquired the title of certified designer. She defended her doctoral dissertation entitled: “Ecological and economic effects of sustainable land management of the mountainous area of the Ljubovija municipality” on July 2, 2012. Since December 7, 2012, she has been an assistant professor at the Faculty of Forestry, University of Belgrade – narrow scientific field Erosion and conservation of soil and water. She actively participated in the work of the bodies and commissions of the Faculty. She is currently the President of the Department. Todosijević is a member of World Association of Soil and Water Conservation (WASWAC), member of the Serbian Chamber of Engineers, member of Society of Forestry Engineers for erosion and torrent control of Serbia, member of Serbian Land Research Sosciety. She was on the organizing committee of the Conference of the World Organization for Soil and Water Conservation in 2009 and 2012 (LANDCON), and in 2016. and in the organizing and scientific committee of the WASWAC conference. Since 2014-2021, he has been a member of the Editorial Board of the Bulletin Faculty of Forestry.
Erosion and Conservation of Soil and Water
- Soil conservation
- Economics of natural resources protection
- Basics of environmental protection
- Models of soil degradation
- Policy and management of sustainable land development
- Natural capital valuation
- Risk and uncertainty assessment in natural resources protection
- Kostadinov, S., Dragović, N., Zlatić M., Todosijević, M (2011): Natural effect of classical check dams in the torrents of the river Toplica drainage basin, Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, Volume 20- No.5-2011, pp.1102-1108, ISSN 1018-4618.
- Bjedov I., Ristić R., Stavretović N., Stevović V., Radić B., Todosijević M. (2011): Revegetation on ski runs in Serbia, case studies of Stara Planina and Divčibare, Archives of Biological Sciences, Belgrade, vol.63, 4(2011).
- Todosijević M., Zlatić M., Kostadinov S., Milčanović V. (2012): Cost Benefit Analysis in Sustainable Land Management in the Mountainous Region of the Municipality of Ljubovija, BALWOIS, Conference of Water Observation and Information System for Decision Support, 28 May – 2 June 2012, Ohrid, Republic of MacedoniaFull paper on CD,ISBN978-608-4510-10-9. http://ocs.balwois.com/index.php?conference=BALWOIS&schedConf=BW2012&page=paper&op=view&path
- Тодосијевић М., Златић М., Драговић Н., Костадинов С. (2012): Oцена деградације и ефеката конзервационих мера применом WOCAT методологије на подручју општине Љубовија, Ерозија бр.38, стр.66-77, Удружење бујичара Србије и Универзитет у Београду, Шумарски факултет, ISSN 0350-9648.
- Todosijević M., Zlatić M, Dragović N., Milčanović V., Andrijanić T., Vukelić G.,(2014): Sustainable management of Soil Resources in Mountainous Areas of Western Serbia using Conservation Measures, Challenges, Sustainable Land Management – Climate Change, Catena Verlag GMBH, 2014, p.p. 136-148 Advances in Geoecology 43 ISBN 978/3/923381-61-6, US ISBN 1-59326-265-5
- Vulević, T., Todosijević, M., Dragović, N., Zlatić, M. (2017): Land use optimization for sustainable development of mountain regions of western Serbia. Journal of Mountain Science 15(7):1471-1480. DOI: 10.1007/s11629-017-4777-1
- Todić C.,Todosijević M., Grbić A. (2014): Land Protection and Climate Changes in the Regulations of the Republic of Serbia (Harmonization of the National Legislation with EU Legislation), Challenges, Sustainable Land Management – Climate Change, Catena Verlag GMBH, 2014, p.p. 211.
- Kadović R., Belanović S., Kostadinov S., Beloica J., Todosijević M. (2014): Influence of Soil Organic Carbon on Soil Erodibility in Forest Soils in Catchment of Rasina , Challenges, Sustainable Land Management – Climate Change, Catena Verlag GMBH, 2014, p.p. 99-109 Advances in Geoecology 43 ISBN 978/3/923381-61-6, US ISBN 1-59326-265-5.
- Vukelić G., Zlatić M., Todosijević M. (2014): Economic Justification of the Model of Anti Hail Protection of Multi-Year Plants, Challenges, Sustainable Land Management – Climate Change, Catena Verlag GMBH, 2014, p.p. 250-259 Advances in Geoecology 43 ISBN 978/3/923381-61-6, US ISBN 1-59326-265-5.
- Kadović R., Yousef Ali Mansour Bohajar, Perović V., Belanović Simić Snežana, Todosijević M (2016): Land Sensitivity Analysis of Degradation using MEDALUS model: Case Study of Deliblato Sands, Serbia, Archives of Environmental Protection.