Consultation: Wednesday, 8.30‒10.00 h
M.Sc. Jovan Dobrosavljević, teaching assistant, was born on May 31st., 1989. in Jagodina, where he finished high school in 2008. He enrolled at the Faculty of Forestry at the University of Belgrade in the school year 2009/2010 and got his bachelor’s degree in 2013., with an average score of 9.0. He passed his final exam titled “Contribution to the knowledge of longhorn beetles (Coleoptera, Cerambycidae) of Serbia” with a score of 10 at the Department of Forest Protection. He enrolled in master studies in the school year 2013/14, and completed them in the same year, with an average score of 10.0. He defended his master’s thesis titled “Control of forest beetles (Coleoptera, Chrysomelidae) with the preparation Novodor” with a grade of 10 at the Department of Forest Protection. He enrolled in doctoral studies at the Department of Forest Protection at the Faculty of Forestry, University of Belgrade in 2014. He was elected teaching assistant at the Department of Forest Protection at the Faculty of Forestry, University of Belgrade in 2016. Before that he was employed at Public Enterprise ”Srbijašume”, Forest Enterprise ”North Kučaj”, Forest administration Majdanpek. As part of his professional training in 2018, he attended the School for Molecular Identification of Insects Collected at the Sentinel Plantation, INRA, Orleans (France), and studied insect morphometry at the Faculty of Forestry and Wood Sciences in Prague (Czech Republic). He is a member of the Entomological Society of Serbia. He has published 20 bibliographic units dealing with forest entomology so far. He has published 7 papers in journals from the SCI list.
Forest Entomology, forest protection
B. Sc. course
- Forest Entomology
- Dobrosavljević J., Marković Č., Marjanović M., Milanović S. (2020) Pedunculate Oak Leaf Miners’ Community: Urban vs. Rural Habitat. Forests 11(12) 1300. https://doi.org/10.3390/f11121300
- Marković Č., Dobrosavljević J., Vujičić P., Cebeci, H.H. (2021) Impact of regeneration by shelterwood cutting on the pedunculate oak (Quercus robur) leaf mining insect community. Biologia. https://doi.org/10.2478/s11756-020-00631-7
- Valdés-Correcher E., Moreira X., Augusto L.,Barbaro L., Bouget C., Bouriaud O., Branco M., Centenaro G., Csóka G., Damestoy T., Dobrosavljević J., Duduman M.-L., Dulaurent A.-M., Eötvös C., Faticov M., Ferrante M., Fürjes-Mikó Á., Galmán A., Gossner M., Hampe A., Harvey D., Howe A.G., Kadiri Y., Kaennel-Dobbertin M., Koricheva J., Kozel A., Kozlov M., Löveï G., Lupaştean D., Milanović S., Mrazova A., Opgennoorth l.,Pitkänen J.-M., Popova A., Popović M., Prinzing A., Queloz V., Roslin T., Sallé A., Sam K., Scherer-Lorenzen M., Schuldt A., Selikhovkin A., Suominen L., Tack A., Tahadlova M., Thomas R., Castagneyrol B. (2021) Search for top-down and bottom-up drivers of latitudinal trends in insect herbivory in oak trees in Europe. Global Ecology and Biogeography 30(3): 651-665. https://doi.org/10.1111/geb.13244
- Milanović S., Milenković I., Dobrosavljević J., Popović M., Solla A., Tomšovsky M., Jankovský L. (2020) Growth Rates of Lymantria dispar Larvae and Quercus robur Seedlings at Elevated CO2 Concentration and Phytophthora plurivora Forests 11(10): 1059. https://doi.org/10.3390/f11101059
- Marković, Č., Stojanović, A., Dobrosavljević, J. (2018) Diversity and abundance of coccinellids (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae) on trees in parks and tree rows of Belgrade. Biologia, 73 (9): 857–865. https://doi.org/10.2478/s11756-018-0087-5
- Milanović, S., Popović, M., Dobrosavljević, J., Kostić, I., Lazarević, J. (2020) Desperate times call for desperate measures: short-term use of the common ash tree by gypsy moth larvae (Lepidoptera: Erebidae) under density and starvation Archives of Biological Sciences 72(1): 63-69 https://doi.org/10.2298/ABS191106067M
- Cebeci H., Markovic, C., Grabenweger, G., Ayberk, H., Dobrosavljevic, J., Goltas, M., Stojanovic, A. (2018) Preliminary notes on pupal parasitism rates of the horse chestnut leafminer, Cameraria ohridella (Lepidoptera Gracillariidae) in Belgrade and Istanbul. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, 27(10): 7122-7124.
- Milanović, S., Karadžić, D., Dobrosavljević, J. (2019) Monitoring zdravstvenog stanja šuma u PP Stara planina (Zaječarski okrug) sa posebnim osvrtom na posledice ledoloma iz 2014. godine. Univerzitet u Beogradu, Šumarski fakultet: 1-132. ISBN 978-86-7299-304-2
- Dobrosavljevic, J., Markovic, C., Bojic, S. (2017) Overview of leaf miner fauna in Serbia. Proceedings, VIII International Agriculture Symposium “AGROSYM 2017”, Jahorina, 5-8.10.2017, Bosnia and Herzegovina: 1490-1498.
- Dobrosavljević, J., Marković, C., Stojanović, A. (2018) Contribution to the knowledge of Phyllonorycter issikii (Kumata, 1963) (Lepidoptera, Gracillariidae) in Serbia. Acta entomologica Serbica, 23(1): 25-32. DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.1213045