Consultation: Wednesday, 08.30‒10.00
Dr Čedomir Marković was born on April 4th 1966. in Aleksinac, where he finished elementary and high school. He enrolled in the Faculty of Forestry at the University of Belgrade in 1985, and graduated in 1991., with an average score of 9.4. He passed his final examination titled “Damage caused by big game in forest plantations in the area of Baranja, and protective measures” with a score of 10. He enrolled in postgraduate studies in 1991. at the Faculty of Forestry, University of Belgrade (scientific area forest protection and protection of decorative plants), where he received his MA in 1995. His doctoral thesis titled “Biology of oak bark beetle Scolytus intricatus Ratz. (Coleoptera, Scolytidae) in Serbia and its possible control” was defended at the Faculty of Forestry, University of Belgrade in 1999.
Immediately after graduation, dr Čedomir Marković was elected junior assistant in the subject of Forest Entomology at the Faculty of Forestry, University of Belgrade. He was appointed assistant to the same subject in 1997., assistant professor in 2000., associate professor in 2005., and full professor in 2010.
Forest entomology, forest protection.
- Forest Entomology,
- Forest xylophagous insects and lignicolous fungi
- Plant protection
- Phytopharmacy for Foresters,
- Forest Entomology 2,
- Methods and techniques in Forest Protection
- Horticultural Entomology
M.Sc. course in english:
- Forest Protection
- Biological forest protection,
- Forest xylophagous insects and lignicolous fungi,
- Phytopharmacy for Foresters,
- Applied zoology,
- Forest Entomology
- Marković, Č.; Stojanović, A., 2003: Significance of parasitoids in the reduction of oak bark beetle Scolytus intricatus Ratzeburg (Coleoptera: Scolytidae) in Serbia. Journal of Applied Entomology 127 (1), 23 – 28.
- Stojanović, A.; Marković, Č. 2004: Parasitoid complex of Cameraria ohridella Deschka & Dimić (Lepidoptera, Gracillariidae) in Serbia. Phytoparasitica, 32(2), 132 – 140.
- Stojanović, A.; Marković, Č., 2005: Parasitoid complex of Phyllonorycter robiniella (Clemens, 1859) (Lepidoptera, Gracillariidae) in Serbia. Journal of Pest Science 78, 109-114.
- Stojanović, A.; Marković, Č., 2007: The hymenopteran parasitoids of some elm bark beetles in Serbia. Phytoparasitica, 35 (3).
- Marković, Č.; Stojanović, A., 2010: Differences in bark beetle (Ips typographus and Pityogenes chalcographus) abundance in a strict spruce reserve and surrounding spruce forests of Serbia. Phytoparasitica 38, 31-37.
- Marković, Č.; Stojanović, A., 2011: Phloemophagous and xylophagous insects, their parasitoids, predators and inquilines in the branches of the most important oak species in Serbia. Biologia 66/3, 509—517.
- Marković, Č.; Stojanović, A., 2012: Parasitoids of Phyllonorycter platani (Staudinger) (Lepidoptera,Gracillariidae) in Serbia. Journal of Plant Studies 1, 79 – 84.
- Marković, Č.; Stojanović, A., 2012: Fauna of phloemo-xylophagous insects, their parasitoids and predators on Ulmus minor in Serbia. Biologia 67/3, 584—589.
- Dobrosavljević, J.; Marković, Č.; Marjanović, M.; Milanović, S., 2020: Pedunculate Oak Leaf Miners’ Community: Urban vs. Rural Habitat. Forests, 11(12), 1300, 10.3390/f11121300
- Marković, Č., Dobrosavljević, J., Vujičić, P., Cebeci, H.H., 2021: Impact of regeneration by shelterwood cutting on the pedunculate oak (Quercus robur) leaf mining insect community. Biologia, 10.2478/s11756-020-00631-7
Textbooks and monographs
- Janjić, B., Marković, Č., Keča, N., 2010: Phytopharmacy for Foresters. University of Belgrade-Faculty of Forestry, Belgrade, p. 376.