Consultation: Monday 10-12; Tuesday 10-12
He was born on 23.11. 1991 in Sremska Mitrovica. He finished elementary school and high school in Sremska Mitrovica. He enrolled in undergraduate studies at the Faculty of Forestry in Belgrade in 2010 (Department of Ecological engineering for soil and water resources protection). In the 2014/15 school year, he enrolls in master’s academic studies in the study program Ecological engineering for soil and water resources protection, module M1: M1 – Protection of water resources in hilly-mountainous areas. Doctoral academic studies are enrolled in the school year 2015/16 module M4. Ecological engineering for soil and water resources protection. He was hired as a demonstrator in the 2015/16 school year in the following subjects at the Faculty of Forestry: Torrential flows and erosion 1, Torrential flows and erosion 2, Spatial arrangement of erodible areas, and GIS application in soil and water resources protection. In the school year 2016/2017, he received the title of an assistant.
He was part of the organizing committee of the international conference The Third World Conference of the World Association of Soil and Water Conservation, which was held at the Faculty of Forestry in 2016. Winner of the first prize at the “GIS Day of Serbia 2016”, which was organized at the Faculty of Geography, University of Belgrade. Research area: Torrential flows and erosion, soil and water conservation, GIS application.
Erosion and soil and water conservation
- GIS application in soil and water resources protection
- Spatial arrangement of erodible areas
- Torrential flows and erosion
- Torrential flows and erosion (continued)
- Restoration of torrential basins
- Management of soil and water resources in protected areas
- Natural hazards
- Ristić R., Malušević I., Radić B., Milanović S., Milčanović V., Polovina S. (2019): The role of forest ecosystems in the process of mitigation and adaptation to the effects of climate change, CONTRIBUTIONS, Section of Natural, Mathematical and Biotechnical Sciences, MASA, Vol. 40, No. 1, pp. 25–32 (2019), ISSN 1857–9027, UDC: 630*22:551.583(497.11), DOI: 10.20903/csnmbs.masa.2019.40.1.127
- Ristić R, Polovina S, Malušević I, Radić B, Milčanović V, Ristić M (2017): Disaster Risk Reduction Based on a GIS Case Study of the Čađavica River Watershed. South-east Eur for 8 (2): 99-106. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15177/seefor.17-12