Cabinet: Laboratory for hunting and wildlife management
Consultation: Tuesday and Thursday, 2:15 p.m.
Vukan Lavadinović was born in 1981 in Belgrade, where he finished primary school and XIII Belgrade Gymnasium. He graduated from the Department of Forestry at the Faculty of Forestry of University of Belgrade on January 11, 2007. As a scholarship holder of the European Forestry Institute (EFI), he was on a study visit to the Technical University of Zvolen in Slovakia in 2006 to collect data for the diploma thesis. He finished Erasmus-mundus master course “European forestry” and received in 2010 a double master degree of BOKU University of Vienna in Austria and the University of Eastern Finland in Joensuu, Finland as a fellow of European Union. He defended his doctoral dissertation in 2016 at the Albert Ludwig University in Freiburg, Germany, as a DAAD scholarship holder. He has been employed at the Faculty of Forestry, University of Belgrade, since 2010. In his work so far, he has published over 50 bibliographic items and is a co-author of the Manual for the preparation of the hunting exam (Hunting Association of Serbia, 2012). He has participated in several national and international projects, scientific conferences, workshops, training programs and panel discussions, as a participant or as an organizer. He is a fellow in IPBES, member of the Expert Board of the Hunting Chamber of Serbia, Erasmus mundus alumni network and DAAD Alumni Club of the University of Belgrade.
Hunting management, wildlife management, Human dimensions in game management, human-wildlife coexistence.
- Hunting with protection of hunting fauna
- Harmonization of forest and hunting management
- Hunting ground management planning
- Lavadinović, V., Popović, Z., Ranković, N., and A. Radosavljević. 2015. Can the scope of poaching be predicted on the basis of the existing parameters? Balkan Journal of Wildlife Research 2 (1): 1-8.
- Beuković, D., Jajić, I., Krstović, S., Beuković, M., Lavadinović V. M., Đan M., and N. Veličković. 2015. Validation of an Electrothermal Atomic Absorption Spectrometry (ET-AAS) Method for determining Pb and Cd in Brown Hare (Lepus europaeus P.) Tissue Samples. Wildlife Biology in Practice 11(2): 42-48.
- Maletić, V., Kolevska, D.D., Lavadinović, V., Beuković, D., and D. Stojčevski. 2015. Real periodic population growth of grey partridge (Perdix perdix) in Macedonia. In: 4th International Hunting and Game Management Symposium. Velenje, Slovenia, 5-7 November, 2015.
- Popović, Z., Živković, D., and V. Lavadinović. 2014. Microeconomic analysis of game population management in hunting grounds. In: 3rd International Symposium on Hunting “Modern Aspects of Sustainable Management of Game Population”. Zemun-Belgrade, Serbia, 26-28 September, 2014.
- Bakan, J., Lavadinović, V., Popović, Z., and L. Paule. 2014. Genetic differentiation of grey wolf populations (Canis lupus L.) from Balkan and Carpathians. Balkan Journal of Wildlife Research 1 (1): 87-93.
- Bobek, B., Narauskaite, G., Keuling, O., and V. Lavadinović. 2014. Using collective hunt data to estimate the number of wild boar in Europe: a perspective. Abstracts. 10th International Symposium on Wild Boar and otheri Suids. Velenje, Slovenia September 1-5, 2014.
- Lavadinović, V., Popović, Z., Ristić, Z., and D. Beuković. 2013. Treats and international tools for sustainable brown bear (Ursus arctos) management. Ekológia 32 (4): 345-351. M52
- Popović, Z., Lavadinović, V., Đorđević, M., and M. Beuković. 2012. State and trends of the hunting sector in Serbia as the base for the sustainable game management. Invited paper In: IUFRO (International Union of Forest Research Organizations) Conference – Forests in the Future, Sustainable Use, Risk and Challenges. Belgrade, Serbia, 4-5. October, 2012. Institute of Forestry, Serbia. M31
- Marinović, Lj., Lavadinović, V., Cvjetićanin, R., and Z. Ristić. 2012. Biological carrying capacity of forest vegetation for the red deer re-introduction in the area of hunting ground Homolje near Žagubica. In: IUFRO (International Union of Forest Research Organizations) Conference – Forests in the Future, Sustainable Use, Risk and Challenges. Belgrade, Serbia, 4-5. October, 2012. Institute of Forestry, Serbia.
- Ristić, Z., Prodanović, A., Lavadinović, V., and S. Egić. 2011. Assets gained from hunting tourism in Vojvodina in the previous period. In: Význam l’udského potenciálu v regionálnom rozvoji – 2 ročník. Zborník príspevkov z medzinárodnej vedeckej konferencie. Dudince, Slovenská republika 22 – 24. Septembar 2011. Dudince, Slovakia.