Consultation: Tuesday, 12.00‒13.00; Thursday, 12.00‒13.00
Predrag was born in Brus, where he obtained primary and secondary school degree. In the academic year 2007/2008, he enrolled in the Faculty of Forestry, University of Belgrade. He graduated in 2012 and obtained the title of the engineer (bachelor with honors) for the field of ecological engineering in the soil and water resources protection. Upon completion of the master’s degree, he acquires the title of master forestry engineer. In the academic 2013/2014, he enrolled in the doctoral studies in the module Ecological engineering in the soil and water resources protection.
During his undergraduate studies in 2011, he was on a three-month internship at the University of Ghent, Belgium (Faculty of Bioscience Engineering). In May 2014, he participated in the ISRIC Summer School in the World Soil and Their Assessment course, at the University of Wageningen, the Netherlands.
Since 2013, he has been employed as a teaching associate at the Faculty of Forestry, and then as a teaching assistant since 2015. Since 2021. he is employed as an assistant with PhD degree.
He passed the training program within the TRAIN project, organized by the University of Belgrade with the help of the King Baudouin Foundation.
Since May 2014, he has been involved in a scientific project of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development entitled “Research on climate change and its impact on the environment – monitoring the impact, adaptation and mitigation.” He also participated in several professional projects.
He speaks English, Norwegian and French.
Knows working in MS Office, AutoCAD, Statgraphics, ArcGIS, QGIS, FOFEM6, Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom)
Erosion and conservation of soil and water
- Soil ameliorations
- Soil conservation
- Soil physics
- Soil chemistry and the environment
- Kadović R., Belanović Simić S., Knežević M., Košanin O., Miljković P., Tošić S. (2014): Šumski požari i zagrevanje zemljišta: Rekonstrukcija požara u NP „Tara“ primenom modela FOFEM6, Zaštita prirode br. 64/2, str.5‒12 (http://scindeks.ceon.rs/article.aspx?artid=0514-58991402005K).
- Kadović R., Miljković P., Perović V., Živanović N., Ali Bohajar Y.M., Belanović Simić S. (2014): Analiza erodibilne frakcije peskovitih zemljišta Deliblatkse peščare, Erozija br.40, str. 38-52 (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/299978724_An_Analysis_of_Erodible_Fraction_of_Sandy_Soils_in_Deliblato_Sands)
- Belanović Simić S., Kadović R., Knežević M., Beloica J., Miljković P., Lukić S., Čakmak D. (2015): Kvalitet i zaštita zemljišnih resursa, Skup “Degradacija i zaštita zemljišta” , 5.decembar 2015, Šumarski fakultet, Univerzitet u Beogradu 25‒48.
- Belanović Simić S., Knežević M., Košanin O., Kadović R., Miljković P., Vićentijević M., Beloica J. (2015): Potencijalni ekološki rizik od sadržaja štetnih mikroelemenata u zemljištima opštine Pančevo(Srbija), Zbornik radova, Zemljište 2015, Sremski Karlovci, str. 37‒45.