Snežana Belanović Simić
Cabinet: no. 2
Consultation: Wednesday, 13‒15 h
Dr Snežana Belanović Simić was born 05.07.1971. in Belgrade, were she finished primary school. University of Belgrade, Faculty of Forestry, Department of Soil Conservation and Torrent Control she finished in 1995. with with GPA of 8,53, and the theme of diploma work was in the field of shelterbelts. Master of Science she was studing from 1995 until 2001 at University of Belgrade, Centre for Multidisciplinary Studies, Department of Environmental Protection. The theme of her Master of Sciences thesis was under the title: ²Research of heavy metal contents in the soil and sediments in the experimental watersheds with spruce and Austrian pine on serpentinites on Mt. Goč². The average mark during the post-graduate studies is ten (10). The theme of Doctor of Sciences thesis was under the title: ²Ecological quality of the soil of the hilly – mountainous region in eastern Serbia², which she was finishing at 16. March 2007. Postdoctoral training she had at The James Hutton Institute in Aberdeen (Scotland, UK) in period from May to June 2009 and in period from January to March 2010. yr. From April 1998. yr. she was working as a junior assistant at the Faculty of forestry, engaged by the fellowship for talented students, by the Ministry of Science and Technology of Republic of Serbia. During that time, she was included in the realization of the scientific project: “Effect of air pollution on forest ecosystems and their protective and regulatory functions”. In that time until 2017. yr she was working as an instructor, an associate professor and assistant professor. She was engaged in the teaching process and in the realization of scientific projects. Until 2017. yr. she have been working as full professor, and she is engaged in the teaching process and in the realization of scientific projects.
Erosion and conservation of soil and water
- Soil ameliorations
- Soil conservation
- Soil physics
- Aeropolution and forest soils
- Soil and water degradation and global changes
- Soil chemistry and environmental
- Methodology of scientific research
- Pollution, quality and soil protection
- Belanović, S. (2012): Soil ameliorations – handbook, University of Belgrade Facuty of Forestry, Belgrade, 221pp, ISBN 978-86-7299-195-6, COBISS.SR-ID 189986572.(in Serbian)
- Belanović Simić, S. (2017): Soil quality – soil use chalanges, изазови University of Belgrade Facuty of Forestry, Belgrade,, CD-ROM, ISBN 978-86-7299-258-8, COBISS:SR-ID 235500812 (in Serbian)
- Perović, V., Đorđević, A., Životić, Lj., Nikolić, N., Kadović, R., Belanović, S. (2012): Soil Erosion Modelling in the Complex terrain of Pirot Municipality, Carpathian Journal of Earth and Environmental Sciences, May 2012, Vol. 7, No. 2, p. 93–100.
- Lukić S, Pantić D, Belanović Simić S, Borota D, Tubić B, Djukić M, Djunisijević- Bojović D (2015). Effects of black locust and black pine on extremely degraded sites 60 years after afforestation – a case study of the Grdelica Gorge (southeastern Serbia). iForest (early view). – doi: 10.3832/ifor1512-008 [online 2015-08-22].
- Milica Marković, M., Zuliani, T., Belanović Simić, S., Mataruga, Z., Kostić, O., Jarić, S., Vidmar, J., Milačič, R., Janez Ščančar, J., Miroslava Mitrović, M., Pavlović, P. (2018): Potentially toxic elements in the riparian soils of the Sava River, Journal of Soils and Sediments (2018) 18, pp. 3404–3414 Cakmaka, D., Perovica, V., Kresovic, M., Jaramaz, D., Mrvic, V., Belanovic Simić, S., Saljnikov, E., Trivan, G. (2018): Spatial distribution of soil pollutants in urban green areas (a case study in Belgrade), Journal of Geochemical Exploration 188 (2018) p. 308–317
- Baumgertel, A.; Lukić, S.; Belanović Simić, S.; Kadović, R. Identifying Areas Sensitive to Wind Erosion—A Case Study of the AP Vojvodina (Serbia). Sci. 2019, 9, 5106
- Belanović, S., Perović, V., Vidojević, Kostadinov, S., Knežević, M., Kadović, R., Košanin, O. (2013): Assessment of soil erosion intensity in Kolubara district, Serbia, Fresenius Environmental Bulletin,vol 55, No 5, Parlar Scientific Publications, Germany, prihvaćen za štampu Reference-No.:F-2012-743ISSN: 1018‒4619.
- Belanović, S., Bjedov, I., Čakmak D., Obratov-Petković, D., Kadović, R., Beloica J. (2013): Influence of Zn on the availability of Cd and Cu to Vaccinium species in unpoluted areas – A Case study of Stara planina Mt. (Serbia), Carpathian Journal of Earth and Environmental Sciences, August 2013, Vol. 8, No. 3, p. 5–14.
- Tošić, R., Dragićević, S., Belanović, S., Brčeski, I., Lovrić, N. (2013): Considerations on reservoir sedimentation and heavy metals content within the Drenova reservoir (B&H), Carpathian Journal of Earth and Environmental Sciences, August 2013, Vol. 8, No. 4, p. 175‒184 ISSN: 1842-4090.
- Kadovic R., Belanovic S., Ristic R., Knezevic M., Kostadinov S., Beloica J., Radic B., Dragovic N., Milijic S., Miljanovic D., Braunovic S. (2014): Deposol Reclamation along a Canal of the Danube-Tisza-Danube Hydro System, POLISH JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES 2014 23 (4):1185-1194.
- Cakmak D., Beloica J., Perovic V., Kadovic R., Mrvic V., Knezevic J., Belanovic S. (2014): Atmospheric Deposition Effects on Agricultural Soil Acidification State Key Study: Krupanj Municipality, ARCHIVES OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION 2014 40 (2):137-148.
- Vulević, T., Dragović, N., Kostadinov, S., Belanović Simić, S., Milovanović I. (2015): Prioritization of soil erosion vulnerable areas using multi-criteria analysis methods. Polish journal of environmental studies, ISSN 1230-1485. [Online ed.], 2015, vol. 24, no. 1, str. 317-323. http://www.pjoes.com/pdf/24.1/Pol.J.Environ.Stud.Vol.24.No.1.317-323.pdf. [COBISS.SR-ID 513474972]
- Obratov-Petković, D., Bjedov, I., Nešić, M., Belanović-Simić, S, Đunisijević-Bojović, D., Skočajić, D. (2016): Impact of Invasive Aster lanceolatus Populations on Soil and Flora in Urban Sites. Polish Journal of Ecology 64(2):289-295. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.3161/15052249PJE2016.64.2.012 [COBISS.SR-ID 513582748]
- Kadović, R., Bohajar Monsour Ali, Y., Perović, V., Belanović Simić, S., Todosijević, M., Tošić, S., Anđelić, M., Mlađan, D., Dovezenski, U. (2016): Land Sensitivity Analysis of Degradation using MEDALUS model : Case Study of Deliblato Sands, Serbia. Archives of Environmental Protection, ISSN 2083-4772, Dec 2016, vol. 42, issue 4, str. 40-48, ilustr., doi: 10.1515/aep-2016-0045. [COBISS.SR-ID 1024662697]