Managing Authority: Faculty Council
The Faculty Council is the managing body of the Faculty.
The Council has 23 members, of which 15 members are representatives of the Faculty, 4 members are appointed by the Government and 4 members are elected by the Student Parliament of the Faculty. Out of the 15 members representing the Faculty 13 members are elected by Department Councils, one member is elected by the professional services of the Faculty and one by the Center for Educational and Scientific Facilities.
The mandate of members of the Faculty Council shall be three years.
Exceptionally, the mandate of the Faculty Council members – the representative of students is one year.
The mandate of Faculty Council members runs from the date of constitution of the Faculty Council. The Faculty Council is, as a rule, constituted on October 1st of the current academic year.
The Faculty Council elects the President of the Faculty Council and his deputy by secret ballot.
1. adopts the Statute;
2. adopts the financial plan;
3. adopts the annual business report and the annual accounts;
4. decides on the use of institutional funds for investment;
5. adopts the work program of the Faculty;
6. proposes status changes, change of the name and location of the Faculty to the University;
7. decides on the establishment of legal entities, foundations and funds in accordance with the Statute;
8. decides on the establishment of technology transfer centers, innovation centers, business and technology parks and other organizational units, in accordance with the law and the Statute;
9. adopts general acts of the Faculty in accordance with the law, regulations and the Statute;
10. decides on the organization of internal organizational units;
11 elects and dismisses the Dean and Vice-Deans;
12. decides on tuition fees;
13. adopt its own work program;
14. makes a decision on granting the use or lease of Faculty space, in accordance with
15. performs other tasks defined by the Statute.
The Faculty Council may establish permanent or temporary committees to discuss certain issues within its scope of action.
President of the Faculty Council: Dr Branko Stajić, associate professor
Vice-President of the Faculty Council: Dr Zoran Nikić, full professor
FACULTY COUNCIL MEMBERS:
REPRESENTATIVES OF THE FOUNDER
- MSc Igor Petrović
- Dr Pavle Pavlović
- Grad. ing. Saša Radulović
- Grad. economist Branko Stefanović
- Grad. ing. Dušan Jevđović
- Grad. ing. Vesna Šabanović
- Dr Zvonimir Baković
- Grad. culturologist Stefan Stanković
REPRESENTATIVES OF THE DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY
- Dr Dragica Vilotić, full professor
- Dr Branko Stajić, associate professor
- Dr Slobodan Milanović, associate professor
- MSc Dušan Stojnić, teaching assistant
REPRESENTATIVES OF THE DEPARTMENT OF TECHNOLOGIES, MANAGEMENT AND DESIGN OF FURNITURE AND WOOD PRODUCTS
- Dr Mlađan Popović, associate professor
- Dr Aleksandar Lovrić, assistant professor
- Dr Tanja Palija, assistant professor
REPRESENTATIVES OF THE DEPARTMENT OF LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE AND HORTICULTURE
- Dr Mirjana Ocokoljić, full professor
- Dr Milka Glavendekić, full professor
- Dr Nevena Vasiljević, assistant professor
REPRESENTATIVES OF THE DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGICAL ENGINEERING FOR SOIL AND WATER RESOURCES PROTECTION
- Dr Snežana Belanović-Simić, full professor
- Dr Zoran Nikić, full professor
- Dr Tijana Vulević, assistant professor
REPRESENTATIVE OF THE TEACHING BASES OF THE FACULTY OF FORESTRY
- Grad. ing. Vladimir Puđa
REPRESENTATIVE OF THE ORGANIZATIONAL UNIT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OF THE FACULTY
- Zorica Stevanović, Bachelor of Laws
REPRESENTATIVES OF STUDENTS OF THE FACULTY OF FORESTRY
- Radomir Stojanović, a full-time student of master studies at the Department of Forestry;
- Nikola Popović, a full-time third-year student at the Department of Technologies, Management and design of furniture and wood products;
- Filip Radulović, a full-time third-year student at the Department of Landscape Architecture and Horticulture;
- Miloš Bokić, a full-time third-year student at the Department of Ecological Engineering for Soil and Water Resources Protection