The Department of Ecological engineering for soil and water resources protection has cooperation with numerous educational and scientific international and national institutions.
Cooperation has so far been established with the following educational and scientific international institutions:
- University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences, (BOKU Universitat). Institute of Mountain Risk Engineering, Vienna, Austria (Универзитет за природне ресурсе и примењене животне науке, Институт за инжењеринг о планинским ризицима) ‒ http://www.boku.ac.at/1902.html;
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Department of Forestry and Natural Environment, Institute of Mountainous Water Management and Control, Thessaliniki, Greece ‒ http://www.auth.gr/forestry;
- Czech University of Agriculture Prague, Faculty of Forestry ‒ www.czu.cz/en;
- Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Brno, Czech Republic ‒ ww.vutbr.cz/en/;
- Универзите „Св. Кирил и Методиј” во Скопје, Шумарски факултет, Скопје, Македонија, http://www.sf.ukim.edu.mk/;
- CDE ‒ Center for Development and Environment, Berne University, Switzerland;
- ISWC ‒ Institute of Soil and Water Conservation, CAS&MWR, Yangling, Shaanxi, China;
- College of International Education, Northwest A&F UniversityYangling, Shaanxi, China;
- IRTCES ‒ International Research and Training Center on Erosion and Sedimentation, Beijing, China
- Soil Conservation Society of India, New Delhi, India;
- Soil and Water Conservation Research and Development Division, Land Development Department, Jatuchak, Bangkok, Thailand;
- Climate Change Affecting Land Use in Mekong Delta, Institute Los Banos, Laguna, Manila, Phillippines;
- Dipartimento di Scienze Agrarie e Forestali ‒ Università di Palermo, Italy;
- Oxford Brookes University, Geography & University Teaching Fellow;
- Lleida University, Lleida, Spain;
- Centro de Investigaciones sobre Desertificación ‒ CIDE, (CSIC,Universitat de Valencia, Generalitat Valenciana), Spain;
- ISRIC ‒ World Soil Information, Wageningen University, Holland;
- Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA;
- Kazan State University, Environmental Dept., Kazan, Russia;
- Lomonosov University, Geography Dept., Moscow, Russia;
- Albert Ludwig University, Faculty of Forestry, Freiburg, Germany.
National institutions that have developed cooperation with the Department:
- The Ministry of Agriculture and Environmental Protection – Directorate for Waters, Forest Directorate – Financial support for participation in projects, co-financing of international conferences.
- The Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development – funding of research projects, co-financing of international conferences, co-financing of participation in international conferences.
- The Ministry of the Interior, Department for Emergency Situations – joint participation in national projects.
- University of Belgrade, Faculty of Geography, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Agriculture – joint participation in national research projects.
- Institute for Water Management “Jaroslav Černi”, Belgrade – joint participation of researchers in national and international projects; financial support of the Institute to conferences organized by the Department of EE, preparation of master’s and doctoral theses at the Faculty.
- Institute of Forestry, Belgrade – joint participation in national research projects, development of master’s and doctoral thesis at the Faculty.
- City of Belgrade – Secretariat for Environmental Protection – financing of projects.
- PE “Srbijavode” – financial support for participation in projects.
- PE “Srbijašume” – financial support for participation in projects, logistic support to researchers in projects.
- PE “Beogradvode” – logistic support to researchers in projects.
- WE “Erozija” Niš – support to students’ field work and financial support for conferences organized by the Department.
- WE”Erozija” Valjevo – support to students’ field trips.
- WE “Zapadna Morava” Kraljevo – support to students’ field trips.
- “Mičelini” Valjevo – support to students’ field trips.