Educational and Scientific Council
Educational and Scientific Council and its Composition
Educational and Scientific Council of the Faculty is the highest professional body of the Faculty.
This Academic Council consists of teachers and assistants with a master of science degree who are employed with at least 70% of working time at the Faculty.
This Academic Council is composed of 59 members / teachers and assistants including, as a rule, heads of departments and presidents of department councils.
Department Councils elect the following number of representatives in the academic Council:
• Department of Forestry (with the Chair of general subjects) – 21 representatives (18 + 3)
• Department of Wood Processing – 17 representatives
• Department of Landscape Architecture and Horticulture – 11 representatives
• Department of Ecological Engineering for Soil and Water Resources Protection – 10 representatives
Deans and Vice-Deans are members of the Council by function.
The Dean of the Faculty is the President of the Council by function.
When discussing and deciding on issues relating to quality assurance, reform of study programs, analysis of the efficiency of studying and determining the number of ECTS credits in the work of the Council, 4 student representatives shall participate, who are elected by the Student Parliament of the Faculty, including the representatives of teaching associates.
The mandate of the members of this Academic Council – the representatives of students, as a rule, starts from 1st October of the current year and lasts for one year.
Competence of the Educational and Scientific Council:
1) It decides on issues of teaching, scientific and professional activities of the Faculty;
2) proposes study programs, including courses for the acquisition of joint degrees;
3) regulates the rules of studies carried out at the Faculty;
4) adopts the topic of a thesis (master’s degree);
5) sets up the Commission for assessment and defense of a master thesis;
6) adopts the Report of the Commission on the evaluation of a master thesis;
7) approves the topic of a doctoral thesis;
8) forms the Commission for the assessment and defense of a doctoral dissertation;
9) adopts the Report of the Evaluation Commission on a doctoral dissertation;
10) adopts a general act on the criteria and conditions for the transfer of ECTS credits;
11) passes a general act on the conditions, manner and procedure of realization of the program of lifelong learning, as well as other professional training programs;
12) sets out in detail the conditions and manner of exercising the distance learning studies;
13) adopts the norms and standards of work;
14) lays down standards for self-evaluation and quality assessment of the Faculty;
15) defines bodies and procedures related to monitoring, ensuring, improvement and development of the quality of study programs, teaching and working conditions;
16) conducts, together with the Dean, a policy of continuous improvement of the quality of teaching and training in scientific research;
17) submits a request for verification of the fulfillment of the obligations of the Faculty in terms of the quality of study programs, teaching and working conditions;
18) prescribes the manner and procedure of self-evaluation;
19) determines the fulfillment of conditions for acquiring scientific titles and decides on the acquisition of research titles;
20) determines the policy of student enrollment;
21) regulates the conditions and manner of registration of candidates for the approved and accredited study programs organized by the Faculty;
22) determines the number of students to be enrolled in study programs;
23) establishes the criteria for the tuition fee;
24) elects representatives in the bodies of the University;
25) monitors international cooperation of the Faculty and takes appropriate decisions;
26) appoints members and directs and monitors the work of the commissions of the Council;
27) determines the nomination of the candidate for the Dean;
28) adopts a draft decision on the recognition of foreign higher education qualifications;
29) adopts its rules of procedure;
30) adopts general acts of the Faculty, in accordance with the law, regulations and the Statute;
31) performs other duties in accordance with law, the Statute and general acts of the Faculty.
Decision-making at the Council
The Council shall decide if two-thirds of the total number of members are present, and decisions are made by majority vote of the members present.
The Council can decide if more than a half of the total number of members are present, except that in this case, decisions are taken by a two thirds majority of those present.
The Council elects representatives of the Faculty in the University authorities by secret ballot from among full professors.
The Educational and Scientific Council (ESC) of the Faculty appoints permanent subsidiary bodies as follows:
1. The Commission for Education, consisting of heads of undergraduate studies;
2. The Commission for II degree studies, consisting of the heads of master studies;
3. The Commission for III degree studies, consisting of heads of doctoral studies;
4. The Commission for Science and Co-operation;
5. The Commission for publishing;
6. The Commission for entrance examinations;
7. The Commission for Quality Assurance and Improvement;
8. The Commission for the recognition of foreign higher education qualifications (diplomas);
9. The Commission for Accreditation.
The Council may appoint other permanent subsidiary bodies which will enable more efficient performance of the tasks of the Council.
The competencies, number and manner of selection of members and operation of permanent subsidiary bodies is determined by the Council with a decision on their establishment.
The mandate of the members of permanent subsidiary bodies coincides with the mandate of the Council members.
DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY
- Dr Dragica Vilotić, full prof.
- Dr Milorad Danilović, full prof.
- Dr Milan Knežević, full prof.
- Dr Milun Krstić, full prof.
- Dr Čedomir Marković, full prof.
- Dr Dragan Nonić, full prof.
- Dr Damjan Pantić, full prof.
- Dr Rade Cvjetićanin, full prof.
- Dr Mirjana Šijačić Nikolić, full prof.
- Dr Violeta Babić, associate. prof.
- Dr Dragan Gačić, associate. prof.
- Dr Ljilјana Keča, associate. prof.
- Dr Olivera Košanin, associate. prof.
- Dr Milanović Slobodan, associate. prof.
- Dr Branko Stajić, associate. prof.
- Dr Nenad Ćuprić, associate. prof.
- Dr Katarina Lazić, аssistant professors
- Dr Jokanović Dušan, аssistant professors
- Dr Marina Nonić, аssistant professors
- Dr Nenad Petrović, аssistant professors
- Dr Bilјana Šlјukić, аssistant professors
- Ilić Dragana, Teachers of foreign languages
DEPARTMENT OF TMP
- Dr Branko Glavonjić, full prof.
- Dr Milanka Điporović-Momčilović, full prof.
- Mr Jelena Matić, full prof.
- Dr Milenko Mirić, full prof.
- Dr Zdravko Popović, full prof.
- Dr Ivana Gavrilović-Grmuša, associate. prof.
- Dr Vladislav Zdravković, associate. prof.
- Dr Goran Milić, associate. prof.
- Dr Nebojša Todorović, associate. prof.
- Dr Igor Džinčić, associate. prof.
- Dr Gordana Đukanović, аssistant professors
- Dr Mira Mirić Milosavlјević Mira, аssistant professors
- Dr Vladislava Mihailović, аssistant professors
- Dr Slavica Petrović, аssistant professors
- Dr Jasmina Popović, аssistant professors
- Dr Mladen Furtula, аssistant professors
- MSc Aleksandra Lazarević, teaching assistant
DEPARTMENT OF LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE AND HORTICULTURE
- Dr Milka Glavendekić, full prof.
- Dr Dragica Obratov-Petković, full prof.
- Dr Mirjana Ocokolјić, full prof.
- Dr Nevena Vasilјević, associate. prof.
- Dr Vesna Golubović Ćurguz, associate. prof.
- Dr Danijela Đunisijević-Bojović, associate. prof.
- Dr Boris Radić, аssistant professors
- Dr Nevenka Galečić, аssistant professors
- Dr Jovana Petrović, аssistant professors
- Dr Nadežda Stojanović, аssistant professors
- MSc Aleksandar Lisica, teaching assistant
DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGICAL ENGINEERING FOR SOIL AND WATER RESOURCES PROTECTION
- Dr Snežana Belanović Simić, full prof.
- Dr Grozdana Gajić, full prof.
- Dr Nada Dragović, full prof.
- Dr Miodrag Zlatić, full prof.
- Dr Zoran Nikić, full prof.
- Dr Ratko Ristić, full prof.
- Dr Vesna Đukić, associate. prof.
- Dr Sara Lukić, associate. prof.
- Dr Mirjana Todosijević, associate. prof.
STUDENT PARLIAMENT REPRESENTATIVES
- Aleksa Kovinić
- Aleksa Banjanac
- Nikola Debelјak
- Isidora Rakić